Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Vanessa Ripoyla - RAW Featured Artist 2013

 





It's already been one year!  Vanessa Ripoyla - hair stylist - Downtown Phoenix Hair Salon - Salon D' Shayn and winner of RAWards 2012 is up for this year's 5th annual RAWards!!!

Come show your support for Vanessa and support local artists in this year's 2013 RAW hair awards in Phoenix. 

Join our Facebook Event Here: 

(you may also get tickets directly from Vanessa)

Join Facebook Event

 


 

ABOUT

My name is Vanessa Ripoyla. I've been in the beauty industry for almost five years. Hair is my passion! Shaping, coloring, and styling. It is god's given tool to wear our personality on our heads :) My work so far has been pretty much helping people look as amazing as they feel!

INSPIRATIONS

I am inspired by other artists, my environment, and having the ability to put that into my art.


FAVORITE THING ABOUT RAW

It opens the gates to the underground artists.


MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND

Cupcakes.



Don't forget you can always book an appointment with Vanessa online!  Just visit our Phoenix Hair Salon Page

1 comment: